- To plan, organize, co-ordinate and manage the entire gamut of core HR activities
in the organization right from R&R
- Talent management through proper succession planning programs for key contributor
- To adopt talent acquisition practices based on the organization requirements and
retain and develop the talent with the optimum size and number and ensure
effective engagement of talent.
- To measure manpower rationalization and enhancing people efficiency.
- To plan & develop training & development calendar based on Performance
Appraisal and other discussions with Business Heads to meet immediate & long term
needs of the organization.
- To implement and enforce human resources policies and procedures of
the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation
and effectiveness of the company.
- To manage the human resource information systems database and necessary reports
for critical analyses of the HR function enabling HR based business decisions.
- To manage the budget and other financial measures of the Human Resources Department.
- To develop progressive and proactive compensation and benefits
programs by Market Bench-markingto provide motivation, incentives and rewards for
- To translate tactical business plans into HR operational plans and also to
manage & monitor Performance Management & Appraisal program.
- To study the performance of the employees and track out the reasons for
non-performance, if any, and take necessary action.
- To have control over the employee turnover anddesign process for employee retention.
- To develop IR Skills for line managers/front line supervisors
- To take actions against system non-compliance /quality repletion / in-disciplined
and also counseling whenever required for improved performance.
- The incumbent should be a degree holder with MBA/PGDPM/MSW (Regular)
with 15 to 20 years of experience in Manufacturing organisation including
5 years experience in leading the HR team of the organisation.
- The person should be well versed with HR generalist activities.
- Should have sufficient exposure / knowledge on system related matters on
ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 & AS9100 etc.,
- Have good exposure in HRMIS modules (SAP/ORACLE etc).
- Should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Needs to be efficient in People Management / Leadership skills.
- Should have sufficient experience on HR tools.