- Responsible for liaison to work out definition of products,time schedules, quality
- Ensure rigorous follow up and processes including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling and closing of projects as per customer requirements.
- Interact with the team to realize the products and assemblies on time.
- Act as change agents by making the project goals as your own and use the skills and expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team
- Responsible for driving business results.
- Resolve complex, interdependent activities into tasks and sub-tasks that aredocumented, monitored and controlled.
- Adapt to the context and constraints of each project.
- Induce energy into the team continuously by improving self and the team’s skills through lessons-learned reviews at project completion.
- Responsible to organise periodical reviews for progress monitoring.
5-10 years in Project management or system engineering activities.
Experience in project management in composites manufacturing environment.
- The incumbent should be a Post Graduate/ Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed institution.
- Should have the attitude to drive the system and adhere to the set targets and meet deadlines
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills